Total Time: 10 minutes
Replace your morning espresso with one of this rich tiramisu for the best caffeine kick.
Tiramisu, the classic Italian dessert, is the perfect treat for coffee lovers like you! The combination of rich mascarpone cheese, espresso-soaked ladyfingers, and a sprinkle of cocoa powder creates a delicate, yet flavorful, dessert that is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth. Here is a very quick and easy Tiramisu recipe using our strongest espresso coffee varieties:
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 8 ounce container mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups cold espresso (can use our Espresso ground coffee or Platinum Espresso instant coffee or Platinum Espresso single serve cups and refrigerate for 5 minutes or until cool)
- 1 package Lady Fingers, can be found in a grocery store cookie aisle
- Cocoa powder (topping)
- 3 Tablespoons coffee flavored liqueur (optional)
Add whipping cream to a medium bowl and beat on medium speed with electric mixers (or stand mixer). Slowly add sugar and vanilla and continue mixing until stiff peaks. Combine mascarpone cheese to the mix. Set aside.
Add cold espresso coffee and liqueur (optional) to a shallow bowl. Quickly dip the lady fingers in the coffee and arrange in a single layer on the bottom of an 8x8' pan (our recommended size pan, but you can use similar sizes).
Spread half of the mascarpone cream on top of the lady fingers.
Repeat process of quickly dipping lady fingers into coffee and add another layer on top of the mascarpone mixture. Spread the res of the mascarpone cream on top.
Generously dust cocoa powder over the cake with a fine mesh strainer (recommended).
Refrigerate for a minimum of 3-4 hours. Serve.